February 18, 2011

Organizing your time

I was always one of those kids who got "doesn't use time wisely" on my report card in elementary school (and on). Now, I'd like to think I've gotten better at using my time wisely, but I think we can all agree we're guilty of surfing Facebook, Yahoo, Google, or E! a little too long sometimes.

So, today I decided to try and make a schedule for myself. Everyone works better with a schedule, right? And I needed to find time to do important things and for down-time. I've had a superiorly hectic week and can, no doubt, contribute it to my scattered brain.

I used my Gmail calendar and created a schedule. Most of my time is alotted for certain things like blogging, studying, grocery shopping, errands, and the evenings are reserved for... wait for it.... relaxing! How about that!? Now, when I figure out if it works or not, I'll let you know.

Try it... and let me know how it works for you.

1 comment:

  1. How You Spend Your Time is How You Spend Your Life. What an interesting topics about Organizing Your Time. I want to share more information about Organizing Your Time please visit at- Organiser son temps

    ReplyDelete