October 10, 2012

Get Happy Challenge: Day 20

I have NO idea what I'm going to write about this morning...

I feel pretty good. I had weird dreams last night. SUPER WEIRD! People are coming out of the woodwork in my dreams. People I haven't spoken to in, who knows how long?! It's very weird.

Anywho, so, today... what to do. Update on yesterday's goals: I have finally decided on hours to be open at the cookie trailer! That's good, right? One goal down from yesterday. I took the middle little to the Dr. He just has a virus. YAY! Another one I can check off.  :) All the laundry is done and put away and everything is picked up. I even went through all of the little's clothes and got out what doesn't fit or what we don't really wear. We are super *blessed* to get hand-me-downs from a good friend of ours. And let me tell you - it's a LOT of clothes! 99% look brand new, too! Until my kid gets ahold of them, of course. HAHA. So, my house is this |---| close to being clean! Now I just need to sweep, mop, dust, etc. Blech. But I love it when my home is freshly cleaned!


Today is Choir Wednesday. It's always a little nuts around here on Choir Wednesdays. But, that's okay. It's fun to be busy because it's a distraction from all the junk going on in your life. I like it. We'll be eating ribs for dinner at mom's house tonight. YAY! I love being with my family. They make me soooo happy. And we always have fun together.



I just decided!!! I am going to do a good deed today.

LOL I just re-read that. It sounds like I never do good deeds, but decided today is the day!

What I meant was, today I am going to go out of my way to make someone feel special. That always makes us feel good, right? I'll keep you posted!

Okay... everyone get to work! It's going to be a lovely Wednesday!!! :D









*What is the Get Happy Challenge? It is a totally made-up challenge between me and one of my besties, Elizabeth, to motivate each other to get and be happier mommies by Christmas. Each day we will try our darndest to post a tip, goal and thought of the day, and each night we will post how our day was. We will share ideas and words of encouragement along the way as our Christmas gift to each other. Feel free to join our challenge. The more the merrier = HAPPIER!* Follow Elizabeth  HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment