January 3, 2013

What's In A Name?

I had a friend ask me not long ago, "What's a momager?"

 Have you ever watch E! ? Momager is a blended word of mom and manager. Think: Kris Kardashian to her $65 mil empire of Kardashian kids + a few Jenners mixed in. No, I'm not a momager of a family raking in $65 mil a year, but I am the momager of my house and family. Darn the luck! :) 


My blog name came from trying to find a way to say I'm a mom, who manages my household, who doesn't just want to post about coupons and deals and instead about how to run an efficient household, be a good mom and wife, and be a girlie girl all at the same time. I miss my sexy and I'm working on bringing that back, too! I have a lot of work to do, but I know that with your support, I can do it! And so can you! We can learn together. 

Happy momaging!

No comments:

Post a Comment