February 17, 2011

My first blog here!

Hey friends,

I've had so many people tell me they like the info I post on Facebook that I thought, "why not start my own blog?", so I did.

Some things you should know about me:
  • I try very hard to use correct grammar, but I don't always succeed. And I love exclamation points!
  • I have my own opinions and I know you do, too. Our opinions are exactly what makes the world go 'round!  This is just the best way I've found to run my family, our budget, and our schedules. If you've got suggestions, feel free to post them, but we will all be tolerant of other's opinions and polite here. :)
  • This blog is dedicated to helping you save money for established goals (these can be ANYTHING such as: staying home with your kids, retirement, a family trip, college, or just a rainy day fund), expanding your meal plans and trying new recipes, DIY projects (remember, we're saving money) and helping you get your home life organized. I don't have all the answers, but I'll tell you all I know. I'm still learning, too!!
I can't wait to go on this journey with you all. Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment