February 28, 2011

What's for dinner: February 28, 2011

Today I made slow-cooker lasagne. On Mondays, I have school in the morning, errands in the afternoon, and school again in the evening. A slow-sooker meal is really the only way to go on such jam-packed days, which makes my day go significantly smoother. Score one for MOM!

Slow-Cooker Lasagne

I have to admit, I totally goofed up and mixed the meat sauce and the cheese mixtures together. BUT it made my job easier and it still tasted great! I cooked it on low for about 4 hours. Any longer would've been too long. For you working mamas out there, I would suggest preparing this the evening before and just heating it up for about an hour once you get home from work. I served this with salad and french bread.

Happy Slow-Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment