March 4, 2011

My deals this week!

The last two days I've been good about going out to get my deals. YAY! Here's what I've gotten so far.


This was my Kroger shopping trip. My original order was $139.24. I saved $63.62 and walked out paying $75.62. I saved 45%. Here is what I came home with:
17 boxes of General Mills Cereal
2 gallons of 2% milk
2 sticks of Old Spice Deoderant
6 cans Pillsbury bread
7 pkgs of kids yogurt
2 boxes of Nature Valley bars
1 pkg of Pillsbury break-apart cookies
4 boxes of Zatarrain's rice mixes
2 6-pack 16.9oz sodas
8 pack of Bounty papertowels
1 small box of Totino's pizza rolls (got those for -$.40!!)
6 Totinos pizzas
1 Box of Pop-Tarts (didn't bring a coupon for these. Harrison snuck them in! Rascal.)

At Target, I think I did really well. I got all this for $8.60!!!

Sorry the picture is dark. I got 2 LARGE bottles of Pantene, 1 large creamer, 3 regular creamers, and a 20ct. Excedrin Extra Strength. I even got a $1.00 off Excedrin coupon from the checkout printer to use next time. The shampoo and conditioner run $5-6/ea. alone!

I also went to CVS and got 2-Nutregena equivelant (store brand) oil-free, non-comodegenic moisturizer for $17.95 + I had a $7 ECB coupon bringing my total to $10.95 + I received another $5 ECB coupon to use at a later date!

All in all, I've spent less than $100 this week and I have a pretty nice stock-pile going on.

Tell me about the deals you got this week!

Happy deal hunting!

Oh I almost forgot: I called the Houston Chronicle to up my Sunday only subscriptions from 1 every Sunday to 4 every Sunday and I ended up getting each issue for $.50!! Can you believe that? They are a minimum of $2 if you buy them from a convenience/grocery store! YAY! 4 issues a week for a year = $104!!! I KNOW I'll save $2 a week in coupons for sure.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I didn't know that the Houston Chronicle would give that big of a discount AND that you could get 4 Sunday issues a week! I will have to call them and set that up! I went through my coupons that I have clipped for this week and added up what I would save if used every coupon - $306! Now, I probably won't use EVERY coupon, but it's great to see the potential savings! Thanks for sharing everything with us. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andria - I really need to blog about a way to organize my coupons. Once I figure it out, I'll let you know. LOL! :D I've seen a couple different ways and just need to get on that.

    ReplyDelete