September 17, 2011

Brand Loyalty

I love saving money. But sometimes there are products that come along in our lives that can't be beat and switching to a cheaper alternative just doesn't yield results that seem worth it. I don't have many, but here are a few of my favorites:

Tide: If I find a good deal on alternative detergent, I buy it. But I always long for my Tide. Yes, its the most expensive in the grocery store but it works the BEST. It doesn't fade my clothes; therefore, they last much longer! Additionally, it gets most of the stains out without help from pricey stain removers. I think these two qualities make it worth its price.


Another product I love is Clorox2. I use this for the stains that don't come out with my Tide alone. These include grease, blood, dark juice, etc. Its the best stain remover EVER! With the boys' clothes, I usually add a splash in with my Tide because they generally have more stains on their clothes. If there is a pesky stain that I know I'll have trouble with, I spray it with a half and half mixture of Clorox2 and water. This usually pulls the stains right out. I even use it on stains that I missed and have already washed and dried; it works really well.



The next great product that ends up saving me money in the long run are the International Coffehouse Creamers. I love Starbucks, but this momma can't afford to go there everyday. I've also heard amazing things about the Keurig, but I don't have that kind of money either. So, I make regular old Folgers (or a brand on sale) and add these awesome creamers. They get the job done for pennies a cup! They come in Vanilla Late (and skinny), White Chocolate Mocha (and skinny), and Caramel Machiatto (and skinny). They run about $1.50 at your local grocer. What a GREAT price for yummy coffee!!!


Hot Sauce: I have to have Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce. Nothing else will do. Period. YUM!!


Those are the only ones I can think of so far. I'm not loyal to too many brands for many reasons. I like to shop around until I find the best product and, in my opinion, these are the best of the best.

What are some of your favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment