September 6, 2011

Easy peasy pre-dinner dip

Last night, I was starving before dinner was ready so I threw together a yummy dip. I didn't take a picture. I was too excited to try it and once I realized how amazingly yummy it was, I kept eating it. Oops. Please forgive me.

You'll need:

approx. 1sq. ft. foil
1 block cream cheese
1 can of rotel tomatoes, drained
salt, spice, garlic powder, chili powder to taste
shredded mozzarella

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lay the block of cream cheese on the foil. In a bowl, mix well the drained tomatoes and seasonings. Pour tomatoes over the cream cheese. Sprinkle with mozzarella and fold up the foil so it isn't touching the top of the ingredients. Bake in the oven for about 10 minutes or until the mozzarella is melted.

Serve with any crackers you like. Its super yummy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment